Jom la Follow Saye:)

Searching for female photographer?

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

That's it!

Fine and that's it! i'm done. Kalau kau tak ambil tahu psl aku, then takda makna aku nak ambil berat pasal kau. So, 到达这儿而已. I'm leaving then.

.The skies are crying. I am just watching and catching teardrops in my hands.
.Followed by only silence as it's ending, like we never had a chance.
.Do you have to make me feel like there is nothing left of me?
.Go run. Run. Run.
.I'm gonna stay right here to watch you disappear.
.Go run. Run. Run.
.it's a long way down but I am closer to the clouds up here.
.As the smoke clears which makes I’m awaken and untangle you from me.
.All my windows, still are broken but I'm standing on my feet.
.You can take everything I have. You can break everything I am.
.Like i'm made of glass. Like i'm made of paper.
.Go on and try to tear me down.
.I will be rising from the ground.
.Like a skyscraper!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If u like it please share with ur friend! xoxo