Jom la Follow Saye:)

Searching for female photographer?

Friday, July 1, 2011

yadiyadiyadaaaa~

.there's a story to tell. but still there's story never can be told. maybe its best to just keep it low. in the deepest place in heart. always keep it silence there. forever. some people might not want to hear. thou some people wants to noe. even if i told. it never leave any mark along they go. they went away and just forgot. people come and go. people change and so do i. i move forward, back and fourth. but guess my heart stand still here rigid.same place. same person.same face.same feeling. even its rigid, yet, my heart soft enough to mellow.but i just don't understand. it always mellow to the wrong way. maybe the temperature isn't right. hurmm. maybe i need to check the recipe. try a different one. for better life. for better people. for better love. but never better friends.

What do u see in your future?
i saw u

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house.that don't bother me.I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out.I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while.even though goin' on with you gone still upsets me.There are days every now and again I pretend I'm okay but that's not what gets me.It's hard to deal with the pain of losin' you everywhere I go but I'm doin' it.It's hard to force that smile when I see our old place and I'm alone.Still harder gettin' up, gettin' dressed, livin' with this regret but I know if I could do it over.I would trade, give away all the words that I saved in my heart that I left unspoken.What hurts the most was being so close and havin' so much to say and watchin' you walk away and never knowin' what could've been and not seein' that lovin' you is what I was tryin' to do.

Rascal Flats

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If u like it please share with ur friend! xoxo