Jom la Follow Saye:)

Searching for female photographer?

Monday, June 6, 2011

Light On

Well, Mr Sea, Mr Sun, Mr Blue sky, Mr Cloudy, Mr Star and Mr Moon, will not always be by my side, they keep on replacing each other every time when they need to leave. What i need is to "Light On" me my own so dat I can lead me back home whenever happens.
Never really said too much cause i'm afraid it wouldn't be enough. I just try to keep my spirits up, when there’s no point in grieving. Doesn't matter anyway, words could never make me stay. Thus, words will never take my place when you know I’m leaving. You know we’ve been down that road. What seems a thousand times before my back to a closing door and my eyes to the seasons that roll out underneath my heels. You don’t know how bad it feels to leave the only one that I have ever believed in. Sometimes it feels like I’ve run out of luck, when the signal keeps on breaking up. When the wires cross in my brain, it’ll start my heart again when I come along. I try to leave a light on when I’m gone. Something I rely on to get home. One I can feel at night, a naked light, a fire to keep me warm. I try to leave a light on when I’m gone cause even in the daylight it will keep shine on and when it’s late at night i can look inside then i won’t feel so alone.

David Cook

PENAT NAK FAHAMKAN LAGU NI.SEKARANG BARU AKU FAHAMI BILA DIRI SENDIRI DALAM SITUASI INI. WELL, MR SUN, MR BLUE SKY, MR CLOUDY, MR STAR AND MR MOON, TAKKAN SELALU ADA BERSAMA AKU, MEREKA SERING BERGANTI-GANTI DAN APABILA SETIAP MEREKA BERGANTI AKU MENJADI PILU. WHAT I NEED IS TO "LIGHT ON" SO DAT MR LIGHT WILL LEAD ME BACK HOME WHENEVER HAPPENS :"(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If u like it please share with ur friend! xoxo