Jom la Follow Saye:)

Searching for female photographer?

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

the hardest phase~

"i'm at the hardest phase in life, againnnnn~"

i felt like i'm drowning...drowning into dark and deep sea...i'm might at the deepest level!ouhhh..yes i am! waaaaa...please send resque! helpppppppppppppp! damn!

.If I should die before I wake, It's 'cause you took my breath away.
.Losing you is like living in a world with no air.
.I'm here alone, didn't wanna leave cause my heart won't move, it's incomplete.
.Wish there was a way that I can make you understand.
.But how do you expect me to live alone with just me.
.'Cause my world revolves around you makes It's so hard for me to breathe.

.Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air.
.Can't live, can't breathe with no air.
.It's how I feel whenever you ain't there.
.It's no air, no air.
.Got me out here in the water so deep and tell me how you gonna be without me.
.If you ain't here, I just can't breathe.
.It's no air, no air.

.I walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew and right off the ground to float to you.
.There's no gravity to hold me down for real but somehow I'm still alive inside.
.You took my breath, but I survived.
.I don't know how, but I don't even care.

"The time" when u ave to let go the love in ur life is the hardest phase in one's life.. rase macam ko menyelam terbenam di bawah permukaan air, jauh dalam dan terdalam... Dan kemudian, sehingga kau kehabisan oksigen utk bernafas, dan kau sedang berusaha gigih untuk timbul ke permukkan untuk menghirup udara semula... itu yang aku rasa sekarang.. sakit sungguh perit.. hati meronta2 nak ke arah dia.. tp tak boleh...aku harus cuba! ulangi nya semula... sakit............



"Finally, I can see you crystal clear. Throw your soul through every open door and count your blessings to find what you look for. Baby, I have no story to be told but I've heard one of you and I'm gonna make your head burn. The scars of your love remind me of us, they keep me thinking that we almost had it all. The scars of your love, they leave me breathless I can't help feeling that we could have had it all, rolling in the deep. But you had my heart inside of your hand and you played it to the beat."

♥♥ Adele ♥♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If u like it please share with ur friend! xoxo