Jom la Follow Saye:)

Searching for female photographer?

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Besties by Trust!

there's a boudary between friend and best friend.
but it just one big gap what we called


u can't simply come into my life
all in sudden you tell me that you wants to be my best friend
asking me to tell u
my life
my secret
my bad
my love
my work
my family
my problem


can't u realizing
by the way you treating me !
wasn't like a best friend


i can be everybody's friend
and
everybody can be my friend
but
not everyone can be my bestfriend
only
those who already gain my trust


i bet to choose best friend took longer time rather than you find yourself fall in love!
so stop trying so hard dude!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If u like it please share with ur friend! xoxo