Jom la Follow Saye:)

Searching for female photographer?

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lesson Learn!

Throughout my life, I've loved, I've been lied, I've been hurt, I've given trusted, I've made mistakes, I've lost. But most of all, I've learned.

.: Chapter 1 :.
let go of what you can't change

.: Chapter 2 :.
forgot how you feel, remember and get what you deserve

.: Chapter 3 :.
matured is important
Maturity begins to grow when you can sense your concern for others outweighing your concern for yourself.

.: Chapter 4 :.
u don't own me! i'm not your slave

.: Chapter 5 :.
facebook! no..no..no....!


Moral of Story
-----------------

An ex should stay an EX. They’re an EXample of the wrong love & an EXplanation for why you deserve better!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If u like it please share with ur friend! xoxo