Jom la Follow Saye:)

Searching for female photographer?

Saturday, June 4, 2011

If I'm not the one

If lah kan
One day i found out yg u ade 'org lain' kan
Wut shud i do?
Percaya u dengan org tu ade ape-ape or just think both of u are just friend?
Shud i stay or shud i walk away?
Salunye, i will walk away but i'll be glad if u ask me to stay..
Cuma kalau 'we' is fading away, please don't tell me its bcos of another 'she' k..
Nanti i sedih sbb u found a better one compared to me..
I will always set u free..
U boleh kawan dengan sape-sape pun yang u suka
Cuma satu aje, jgn lupa i'm here waiting for you..
I tak pernah main-main dalam mana-mana relationship, but if this is just a game, u shud tell me Earlier so dat i won't put my hope n trust on you..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If u like it please share with ur friend! xoxo