Jom la Follow Saye:)

Searching for female photographer?

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Can i b a BOY?

If I were a boy even just for a day

  • I'd roll out of bed in the morning and throw on what I wanted and go drink beer with the guys and chase after girls.
  • I'd kick it with who I wanted and I'd never get confronted for it cause they stick up for me.
  • I think I could understand how it feels to love a girl
  • I swear I'd be a better man
  • I'd listen to her cause I know how it hurts when you lose the one you wanted cause he's taking you for granted and everything you had got destroyed
  • I would turn off my phone and tell everyone it's broken so they'd think that I was sleeping alone.
  • I’d put myself first and make the rules as I go cause I know that she’ll be faithful, waiting for me to come home, to come home.
But you're just a boy.
I bet you just don't understand how it feels to love a girl.
You don't listen to her
You don't care how it hurts
Someday you wish you were a better man
Until you lose the one you wanted
cause you're taking her for granted and everything you had got destroyed
It's a little too late for you to come back.
You say it's just a mistake, think i'd forgive you just like that?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If u like it please share with ur friend! xoxo