Jom la Follow Saye:)

Searching for female photographer?

Friday, October 1, 2010

Mine

I gained his trust but not his love,
I may have all his attention but not his affection,
lately I just realized that his love can never be mine,
so why would I try so hard forcing myself to someone,
If I already know that his the wrong one...

Sometimes when we met someone it's hard just to leave them behind, especially when we already love them. But why is it like that? Do we really have to meet them if their not really meant to stay with us?

"Kutuliskan kesedihan; semua tak bisa kau ungkapkan
dan kita kan bicara dengan hatiku...Buang semua puisi antara kita berdua...
Kau bunuh dia; sesuatu yang kusebut itu cinta...
Yakinkan aku Tuhan dia bukan milikku.. Biarkan waktu, waktu hapus aku..
Sadarkan aku Tuhan dia bukan milikku..
Biarkan waktu, waktu hapus aku..."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If u like it please share with ur friend! xoxo