Jom la Follow Saye:)

Searching for female photographer?

Monday, October 18, 2010

Trouble

Love can be a many splendor thing. We can't deny the joy it brings likes a dozen roses, dreams for sale and fairy tales. It will make you hear a symphony and you just want the world to see. But love is like a drug that makes you blind, it'll fool you every time.


Now I was once a fool, it's true, I played the game by all the rules but now my world is a deeper blue. I'm sadder, but I'm wiser too. I swore I'd never love again and I swore my heart would never mend to say love wasn't worth the pain but then I hear it call my name, again.

Every time I turn around, I think I've got it all figured out. My heart keeps calling and I keep on falling over and over again. This sad story always ends the same, where me standing in the pouring rain. It seems no matter what I do, it tears my heart in two.

The trouble with love is it's in your heart. It's in your soul. It can tear you up inside. It makes your heart believe a lie. It’s stronger than your pride. It doesn't care how fast you fall, you won't get no control. You can't refuse the call. See, you got no say at all!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If u like it please share with ur friend! xoxo