Jom la Follow Saye:)

Searching for female photographer?

Friday, May 27, 2011

Materialistic aka Gold Digger

I see you driving 'round town with the girl I love
and
I'm like forget you

Oo, oo, ooo
I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough
I'm like forget you and forget her too!

I said, "If I was richer, I'd still be with you"
And although there's pain in my chest
I still wish you the best with and a Forget you!
Oo, oo, ooo

Yeah I'm sorry, I can't afford a Ferrari, but that don't mean I can't get you there.

He's xbox and I'm more atari, but the way you play your game ain't fair.


Now I know, that I had to borrow, beg and steal and lie and cheat
Tryin to keep ya, trying to please ya.
'Cause being in love with yo ass ain't cheap.


I pity the fool that falls in love with you
Oh shh she's a gold digger

Just thought you should know nii
Ooooooh

Well I've got some news for you
Yeah go run and tell your little boyfriend





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If u like it please share with ur friend! xoxo