- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter/margarine
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Thoroughly cream sugars, margarine and oil
- Add egg, milk and vanilla, beat on medium speed till well mixed.
- Add dry ingredients and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 8-12 minutes. (Cookies are light in color when done.)
Kalau nak tambah kekacang pasti makin mantap!